- What’s the best plan for me and my people?
- Is a cash balance plan right for me?
- Am I satisfying my fiduciary obligations?
- What about administration and documentation?
- Who will educate my employees?
- What investment platforms can I choose from?
- How do I get started?
Kidder Benefits Consultants is a third party administration (TPA) firm specializing in consulting, design, administration and actuarial services for all types of defined contribution and defined benefit plans, including 401(k), profit sharing, ESOP, cash balance, age-weighted, cross-tested, 403(b) and 457(b). We also provide governance support to assist plan sponsors in meeting their fiduciary responsibilities.
We work closely with employers, professionals and their financial advisors to develop innovative, compliant retirement solutions tailored to their unique needs.